With only 1 day to go for Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013, scheduled for 29th Nov in Mumbai, we’re excited to give gaming entrepreneurs in India an exciting opportunity to connect with Game Fund, India’s only gaming focused fund launched by Nazara Technologies.
Mumbai-based Nazara Technologies Pvt Ltd, a mobile games developer and publisher, has launched a seed stage fund focused on the gaming space. The fund will make investments in early stage game developers, as well as other companies working in the gaming space, with bias towards mobile and Indian developers working on both global and India specific themes. The fund will invest between Rs 25 to Rs 50 lakh in exchange for a stake, which will be decided depending on the startup.
Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013 will gather 125+ CEOs representing top and emerging digital gaming companies, entrepreneurs, developers and venture capital and angel investors betting on this space.
The full-day conference, presented by Nazara Technologies, will discuss and debate on: building large, sustainable and scalable gaming businesses in India; how companies maximise revenue potential across all platforms; how Indian brands engage with consumers through gaming; opportunities in Indian mobile gaming; how companies overcome the challenges to monetising mobile gaming; raising venture capital and angel funding for gaming companies; gaming for global markets from India; as well as emerging opportunities in Indian animation ecosystem. Click for more details.
For registrations, write to Kanika at email@example.com or call 0120-4171111.
- Alok Kejriwal – CEO & Co-Founder, Games2win
- Anila Andrade – Producer, 99 Games
- Anuj Tandon – Co-Founder & COO, Rolocule Games
- Badri Sanjeevi – CEO, Mauj Mobile
- Bhavin Pandya – Founder & CEO, Rummycircle
- Binay Tiwari – Director – Marketing & Product, Vserv.mobi Digital Services Pvt. Ltd
- Chirag Desai – Associate Director, Viacom 18
- Deepak Taneja – Head Ecommerce and Digital Marketing, Nokia India
- Hrishi Oberoi – Director – Games & Studios, The Walt Disney Company India Pvt. Ltd
- M. G. Dayanidhi – MD – Asia Pacific, Digital Chocolate
- Manish Agarwal – CEO, Reliance Entertainment
- Manoj Gupta – Head VAS, Micromax Informatics Ltd
- Manish Malik – VP – Gaming, Hungama Digital Media
- Mohit Sureka – Founder & CEO, Spiel Studios Pvt Ltd
- Nitish Mittersain – CEO & Founder, Nazara Group
- Prashant Ojha – Head – Sales & Marketing, India, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, EA
- Rahul Chandra – MD, Helion Advisors Pvt. Ltd
- Rohith Bhat – MD & CEO, Robosoft Technologies
- Shailesh Lakhani – Principal, Sequoia Capital
- Shrija Agrawal – Managing Editor, Techcircle & VCCircle
- Srinivas Chilakalapudi – VP – Strategy, Associations & Digital Business, Green Gold Animation Pvt Ltd
- Vikram Vaidyanathan – Director, Matrix Partners
- Virat Singh Khutal – Co-Founder & CEO, Twist Mobile
- Vishal Gondal – Founder & Ex-CEO, Indiagames.com
… and many more are joining
You can follow the updates on the event on twitter (hashtag: ##TDGF13), LinkedIn and Facebook.
For registrations, write to Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111
Leave Your Comment
5 years ago
Mumbai-based Nazara Technologies Pvt Ltd, a mobile games developer and...
5 years ago
With only 3 days to go for Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013 on November 29,...
5 years ago
With 3 days to go for Techcircle Digital Gaming Forum 2013 on 29th Nov, Mumbai,...