The presentation of the Budget is the most important event in the economic calendar of India. The Budget is watched closely by industry participants, economists, markets and even the common man as they are all affected by tax rates and other proposals. Finance ministers often need to do a balancing act between encouraging growth and achieving the government’s fiscal targets. Preparing the budget is a long-drawn process for the finance ministry and the exercise takes months to be completed. The making of the Budget can be segregated in a few steps to understand the process.
- An In-Depth Workshop on Fundraising Through IPO, Le Méridien New Delhi, 26th Oct, 2018
- The Growth Series: From Ideation To Execution, Bengaluru, 16th Nov, 2018
- Valuation and Fund Raising for Tech Startups, Mumbai, 12th Dec, 2018
- Valuation and Fund Raising for Tech Startups, Bengaluru, 14th Dec, 2018
- Valuation and Fund Raising for Tech Startups, Delhi, 18th Dec, 2018