With a stable government at the centre focusing on capital market reforms, aiming to reach households with two bank accounts each, ease of access to credit for MSMEs, single window clearance for projects, regulators throwing in their hat by allowing more private investments in the financial services sector, it’s interesting to know what the road ahead is for India’s financial services industry. How are the players adopting new business models? Which sub-segments of the financial services story are most attractive? Which segments are pulled back on account of regulatory constraints?
To answer all of these queries and much more, VCCircle is launching its second edition of VCCircle Financial Services Investment Summit 2014 on August 20 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
The conference will offer an excellent platform for congregating top and leading CEOs from financial services space, private equity investors, M&A experts, bankers, legal experts and regulators engaged in changing dynamics, creating opportunities and transforming the Indian financial services domain.
Collectively the keynote talks, presentations and conference programme will delve into topics hovering around:
- Opportunities driving entrepreneurship in the Indian financial services industry
- Identifying innovative solutions for achieving financial inclusion
- Fostering private investments in Indian financial services sector
- M&A landscape in Indian financial services space
- Associated risk & mitigation strategies, NPA resolution and reassessing role of credit rating agencies
- Sector-focused panel discussions on banks, NBFCs, housing finance, infrastructure financing services, insurance businesses and exchanges & brokerages
Click here, for more details on the conference agenda
For registration, write to Sandeep/ Ipshita at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.
For sponsorship, write to: email@example.com.
For suggesting agenda and nominating speakers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave Your Comment