The second edition of the much-awaited VCCircle Healthcare Awards is round the corner and we are excited to announce the final nominations for the 2014 honours. The names of the winners would be announced on the evening of September 25 at The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.
The final nominations were picked from applicants based on a variety of qualitative and quantitative parameters - such as financial performance, growth, scalability of business model, return on capital employed, social impact, uniqueness of product/services, etc.
This year’s jury comprised industry luminaries actively involved and committed to shaping the Indian healthcare industry like Rajen Padukone, Group President, Manipal Education and Medical Group, Ajay Kumar Vij, Co-Founder & CEO, Asian Healthcare Fund and Dr. Om Manchanda, CEO, Dr. Lal PathLabs Pvt. Ltd
The jury deliberated on the data collated by VCCEdge/VCCircle research team, examined qualitative facts shared by nominated companies, debated on several names before finally giving their verdict on shortlisted nominations and winners, which will be announced next week.
Here are the firms who have made it to the shortlist for VCCircle Healthcare Awards 2014:
Nominations for Emerging Multi-specialty Healthcare Provider
- Ravindranath GE Medical Associates Pvt Ltd (Global Hospitals)
- Aster DM Healthcare Pvt Ltd
- Ivy Health & Life Sciences Pvt Ltd (Ivy Hospitals)
Nominations for Most Innovative Delivery/Product/Services Entity in Healthcare
- Vaatsalya Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Mewar Orthopaedic Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
- Rainbow Childrens Medicare Pvt. Ltd. (Rainbow Hospitals)
Nominations for Most Indigenous Medical Equipment/Devices Company
- Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
- Perfint Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Trivitron Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Nominations for Best Diagnostic Service Company
- SRL Ltd.
- Metropolis Health Services Ltd.
Nominations for Emerging Wellness/Healthcare Retail Company
- Gorgeous Skin Pvt Ltd
- Wellspring Healthcare Pvt Ltd (Healthspring)
- Total Dental care Pvt Ltd (My Dentist)
Nominations for Most Promising Healthcare Startup
- Aquamarine HealthCare Pvt. Ltd(Healthkart.com)
- Forus Health Pvt. Ltd.
- mHealth Ventures India Pvt. Ltd. (Meradoctor.com)
While we congratulate the shortlisted nominees, wait for the announcement of winners until the evening of September 25. Thanks to those who took their precious time to submit entries for VCCircle Healthcare Awards 2014.
Participation at awards ceremony is only on invitation.