Celebrated as the Silicon Valley of India Bengaluru as a city has been closely associated with IT sector in the country. But it has much more to offer in terms of business environment, demographics, vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem and flourishing industries besides being one of the hottest real estate markets in India. All this makes it a preferred investment destination for leading private equity and venture capital investors.
To identify emerging businesses and opportunities- not just restricted to technology but beyond it- that separates Bengaluru from the rest of the metropolitan cities, VCCircle presents its 7th annual investment forum in Bengaluru.
VCCircle Entrepreneurs Summit 2015 will bring together South India’s top entrepreneurs, CEOs, emerging business owners, investors and professionals from businesses across sectors such as healthcare, manufacturing, consumer, financial services, real estate, infrastructure and others, besides technology.
The summit is scheduled for July 23, 2015 at Vivanta By Taj, Bengaluru.
The summit aims to address the following key topics:-
– Mapping entrepreneurial activities & investment trends in Bengaluru
– Opportunities in creating businesses serving bottom of the pyramid
– Growing appetite for food services business in Bengaluru
– Deep dive into Bengaluru’s real estate & infrastructure market
– Sector focus insights on: technology plays in healthcare & bio-technology, education and financial services
– Creating global products while being in Bengaluru – aeronautics, automobiles, heavy engineering and textiles
For more details on the event, click here
For branding, kiosk, display and sponsorship opportunities, write to email@example.com
Leave Your Comment
3 years ago
Bengaluru as a city commands an unparalleled position when it comes to...
4 years ago
Bangalore has lived up its sobriquet, Silicon Valley of India, by being a...
3 years ago
Entrepreneurship has been integral to Bengaluru and VCCircle has been committed...