Delhi University’s Faculty of management Studies is organising a Private Equity Conference in Delhi on Saturday, September 20, 2008. The conference is to be held at ITC Sheraton, Saket, New Delhi. Private Equity Symposium ’08 aims to highlight the changing dynamics of the PE industry from both the “Buyers’ side” and the “Sellers’ side”. The schedule of the conference is
Key Note Speaker – Mr. Gopal Nair, Director, Capital markets, Ministry of Finance
Private Equity: The road ahead for “Brand” India
Time : 11:30 – 13:00 hrs
• Mr. Randhir Kochhar, Director, DE Shaw Advisory
• Mr. Sajeev Krishan, Executive Director, PwC
• Mr. Shailesh Pathak, Senior Director, ICICI Ventures
• Mr. Pinaki Bhattacharyya, Principal, IDFC Private Equity
• Mr. Ajay Kapur, CEO, SIDBI ventures
• Mr. Shailesh Singh, Director, 2i Capital
Growing Chase for the right Buyer
Time – 14:00 – 15:30 hrs
• Mr. Rahul Rai Surana, MD, Standard Chartered PE Advisory
• Mr, Ravip Shankar, Director, Global Markets, Deutsche Bank
• Mr. Ajay Tandon, Director, Citi Ventures
• Mr. Amit Khurrana, Head, Equities, Collins Stewart
• Mr. Sunil Godhwani, CEO and MD, Religare
• Mr. K Mahesh, Senior Vice-President, I Banking, Edelweiss Capital
• Mr. Tarun Khanna, Director, I Banking, Yes Bank
for more details, click here.
Leave Your Comment
5 years ago
The fourth edition of VCCircle India Limited Partners Summit, India’s only...
10 years ago
Hyderabad-based Indian School of Business is organising a conference on private...
10 years ago
Down… The stock markets are at a two-year low. The US and European markets...