Block your calendar for VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit 2013
We are delighted to announce the 5th edition of our immensely successful and well-received investment conference, VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit 2013 on 26th September at ITC Maratha, Mumbai.
Every year, the summit attracts India's best healthcare entrepreneurs and investors. This year the summit will be participated by more than 250 CEOs representing India's top and emerging healthcare companies as well as leading institutional and private equity investors betting on the sector.
The summit will debate on issues covering the future of Indian healthcare sector and its investments such as: Where are the next growth opportunities in the Indian healthcare sector? How is the investor perception changing for the sector and its ancillary segments in 2013-14? How do healthcare companies acquire rapid growth and transformation? Improving the quality of healthcare delivery, value add and personalisation; professionalising and improving the operational quality of the business; raising institutional/private equity capital for healthcare businesses; key issues in multi-speciality, single-speciality, pathology, medical equipment devices and other emerging sectors.
As a part of the initiative, we have launched Healthcare Awards 2013, which will recognise and celebrate the best Indian healthcare innovations and fast growth companies across categories. To apply, click here.
- Dr Ajai Kumar - Chairman, HealthCare Global Enterprises
- Dr Ashwin Naik - Co-founder and CEO, Vaatsalya Healthcare
- Dr Alok Roy - CMD, Medica Synergie Pvt. Ltd
- Dr GSK Velu - Managing Director, Trivitron Healthcare
- Dr Om Manchanda - CEO, Dr. Lal PathLabs Pvt. Ltd
- Dr N Krishna Reddy - CEO, Quality Care India Ltd
- Rajen Padukone - MD & CEO, Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd
- Sanjay Arte - Partner, India Value Fund Advisors
- Siddharth Dhondiyal - Director, India Value Fund Advisors
- Suresh Soni - Chairman and CEO, Nova Medical Centers Pvt. Ltd.
- Vishal Bali - Group CEO, Fortis Healthcare Limited
... and many more are joining.
You can follow more updates on the event on twitter (hashtag: #VHIS13), linkedin and facebook.
For registrations, write to email@example.com or call 0120-4171111
For any agenda suggestion/speaker nomination, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Government’s ambitious ‘Startup India’ campaign is essentially geared towards promoting the entrepreneur