How personal care firm Syona Cosmetics is planning to grow
Chennai-based Syona Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd that offers cosmetics products and training services to salons and spas, is tweaking its business strategy to deepen its penetration not only in south India but even beyond, and to increase profitability, a top company executive told VCCircle. The company, which had so far restricted sales of its cosmetics products only to salons and spas, has now decided to add a couple of business verticals to enhance growth. Raja Varatharaju, one of the co-founders of the company, said Syona is all set to introduce its skin- and hair-care products in the retail space. “We will...
Government’s ambitious ‘Startup India’ campaign is essentially geared towards promoting the entrepreneur
Dabur India Ltd. is a manufacturer and supplier of consumer products. It offers health care products (including supplements, digestives and over-the-counter health care products), personal care products (including hair care, oral care and skin care products), food products (including fruit juices and drinks), home care products, consumer health- ethical products, professional range (including fairness, facial and bleach products) and guar gum products. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh with additional offices in Delhi and global offices in Dubai, Egypt, Bangladesh, Nigeria, London, United States of America and Nepal.
- Exclusive: Acumen invests in Mumbai-based honey producer
- Dabur to acquire cosmetics firm Discaria in first African deal
- Dabur CFO Lalit Malik on acquisition strategy, competition from Patanjali and more
- Exclusive: Baring PE India exits Dabur with above-average IRR
- Burmans of Dabur turn property developer outside India
Emami Ltd. is a manufacturer of herbal personal care, health care and well-being products. It offers its products under the brands BoroPlus, Navratna, Fair and Handsome, Zandu Balm, Kesh King, She Comfort, Mentho Plus Balm, Fast Relief, etc. The firm caters to the requirement of FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) industry. The firm is also engaged in real estate, hospitals, retail, newsprint manufacturing, pharmacy retail chain, contemporary art, edible oil and biodiesel sectors through its group companies. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Sexual wellness firm Chaturbhuj Pharma hires banker to sell stake
- Emami raises stake in Australian unit Fravin to 85%
- Emami to acquire haircare products brand Kesh King for $259M
- Emami acquires 67% stake in Australian personal care products firm Fravin
- Emami to buy out Todi's stake in regional hospital chain AMRI in a month
Marico Ltd. is engaged in providing personal care, skin care and ayurvedic products. It provides consumer products including coconut oils, other edible oils, hair oils and other hair care products, fabric care products, processed foods, soaps and baby care products. It also offers skin care and global ayurvedic products. It manufactures and markets products under the brands, Parachute, Nihar, Saffola, Sweekar, Hair and Care, Revive, Shanti, Oil of Malabar, Mediker and Manjal. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra with additional office in New Delhi.