Exclusive: Fruit juice startup Good Juicery raises funding
Good Juicery, a sparkling fruit juice manufacturer, has raised its first external round of funding from a clutch of high-profile investors, a person privy to the development told VCCircle. The Pune-based company is operated by Good Juicery Pvt. Ltd. The firm, which was launched in 2012, offers three flavours of sparkling fruit-based drinks, besides cocktails and mocktails. It was floated by Michelle Bauer and her food technologist friend Julia Madlener. Michelle is originally from Cape Town, South Africa and now lives in Pune. She has a background in retail advertising and marketing, working in both South Africa and Dubai before...
The information in this article is submitted and completely owned by KPMG. In our view the long term India gr
Snow Leopard Technology Ventures LLP is a venture capital firm. It provides seed and early stage capital to companies operating in India. The firm seeks to invest in technology sector. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Jugnoo pushes back bigger funding plan, tops up Series B round
- Snow Leopard Ventures invests in specialty coffee etailer
- Payment technology startup QuikWallet raises $1.6M from Snow Leopard
- Autorickshaw hailing app Jugnoo raises $5M from Snow Leopard, Paytm & others
- Mumbai-based payments technology startup LivQuik raises funds from Snow Leopard T...
Manpasand Beverages Ltd. (formerly Manpasand Beverages Pvt. Ltd.) is a fruit drink manufacturing company. It is engaged in processing, manufacturing and marketing of juice from fruit pulp. Its products include fruit juices, mango drink and oral rehydration salts (ORS). The offers its products under the brand names Mango Sip, Apple Sip, Guava Sip and Litchi Sip. The company offers fruit drinks with real fruit content and fruit drink with relatively higher fruit content of pulp. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Vadodara, Gujarat with additional offices in Dehradun and Varanasi.
Aditya Birla Private Equity Sunrise Fund is a $65 million private equity fund managed by Aditya Birla Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd. It provides early-stage capital to companies operating in India. The fund seeks to invest in education, food and beverages, healthcare and technology sectors. It typically invests between $5 million and $10 million in its portfolio companies.
- Exclusive: Aditya Birla Private Equity exits Café Coffee Day parent
- Scored above-threshold returns in eight of 10 exits: Aditya Birla PE's Muthukumaran
- Exclusive: Aditya Birla PE part-exits Manpasand Beverages with high returns
- Aditya Birla PE invests in fashion garments firm Creative Lifestyle
- Monte Carlo IPO Day 1: Aditya Birla PE comes as an anchor investor