Exclusive: ChrysCapital books loss from new part-exit
Private equity firm ChrysCapital, which is in the process of raising its new fund, has hit the exit button on another portfolio firm this year, after part exiting financial services firm AU Financiers Ltd few months ago. The PE firm has started exiting from a six-year old private investment in public equities (PIPE) deal with a haircut, one of its rare loss-making exit activity. After booking a loss two years ago in its exit from two construction firms- Gammon India Ltd and NCC Ltd (formerly Nagarjuna Construction Company Ltd), the PE firm has sold half of its holding in Pratibha...
India has indisputably positioned itself as a world leader in business and technology. The tech-savvy entrepre
ChrysCapital I LLC is a $64 million private equity fund managed by ChrysCapital Investment Advisors India Pvt. Ltd. It provides finance for start-up companies operating in India. The fund seeks to invest in financial and business services, healthcare, pharmaceutical, infrastructure and manufacturing sectors.
- AU Financiers hires bankers for IPO, expects issue in mid-2017
- Exclusive: Creador makes final close of third private equity fund
- Brexit plus plus! Who said what on Trump winning US presidential election
- Exclusive: AU Financiers firming IPO plans; Warburg Pincus to part-exit
- ICICI Venture’s gameplay buoys it as top homegrown PE firm again