Last 3 days to avail maximum discounts to register for VCCircle India Limited Partners Summit 2013
The deadline to avail special discounts for delegate registration for the 4th annual edition of VCCircle Limited Partners Summit scheduled to be held on Feb 20-21 at Hotel JW Marriott, Mumbai, ends on Jan. 25. The event will witness a gathering of LPs & GPs.
The 2nd edition of VCCircle Awards will also be held along with the summit. The awards will celebrate the most outstanding VC/PE-backed Indian companies that have had lasting impact on the economy and industry. It would also recognise best intermediaries that have facilitated investments.
The summit will be a platform for networking with world's leading LPs focusing on India, private equity/venture capital fund managers and professionals to discuss the evolving global private equity industry and its lessons for India, key macro factors governing the country's economic growth and essentials of making money for the LPs in a difficult PE environment.
It would also throw insights on managing Indian portfolio companies, working with the promoters, tackling corporate governance, creating exits, private equity secondary market and its unique opportunities for the country and local regulations.
In 2012, which started on a mixed note for the private equity (PE) industry in the country, the PE investments in India aggregated over $8 billion. The slowdown in GDP growth and concerns on the India growth story have also lead to greater scrutiny by LPs and investment committees.
The financial community is expected to throw insights with regard to attractiveness of growth investment markets and lessons learnt from past on tackling a difficult economic environment at the summit.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
· Arjun Bawa - Director, Pinebridge
· Avneet S. Kochar - Director - Alternative Investments, AT&T Investment Management Corp.
· Bruno Raschle - MD, Adveq Management
· Chris Loh - Partner, Axiom Asia
· Dr. Kirit S Parikh - Former Member, Planning Commission Chairman, Integrated Research & Action for Development
· Gopal Srinivasan - Chairman, TVS Capital Funds Limited
· Gulpreet Kohli - MD, ChrysCapital Advisors Pvt Ltd
· Harsh Pais - Partner - Corporate, Private Equity and M&A, Trilegal
· Himanshu Mandavia - Partner, BSR & Associates
· Jason Sambanju - MD, Paul Capital
· Karan Singh - Partner - Corporate, Private Equity and M&A, Trilegal
· Kiran Rao - Principal, Grove Street Advisors LLC
· Maninder Saluja - Co-Head, Private Equity, Quilvest
· Manish Kejriwal - Managing Partner, Kedaara Capital
· Mukund Rajan - MD, Tata Capital Private Equity
· Mukul Gulati - MD, Zephyr Peacock India
· Nainesh Jaisingh - MD & Global Co-Head, Standard Chartered Private Equity
· Niten Malhan - Managing Director, Warburg Pincus India
· Nishesh Dalal - Private Equity Transaction Partner, KPMG India
· Nirav Kachalia - MD, Morgan Creek Capital
· Nupur Garg - Investment Officer, PE and Investment Funds, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
· Padmanabh Sinha - CIO & Sr Partner, Tata Opportunities Fund
· Pawan Singh- MD, Bain Capital
· Pratima Divgi - Investment Director, Squadron Capital
· Praneet Garg - Principal, Asia Alternatives Advisor
· Rahul Bhasin - Managing Partner, Baring Private Equity Partners
· Rajesh Singhal - Partner, Tata Capital Private Equity
· Sandeep Naik - Managing Director, General Atlantic Partners
· Sasha Mirchandani - MD, Kae- Capital
· Sebastiaan van den Berg - MD, HarbourVest Partners (Asia) Limited
· Subrata Mitra - Partner, Accel Partners
· Sudhir Sethi - Founder, Chairman & MD, IDG Ventures India
· Shashank Singh - Partner & Co-Head India, Apax Partners
· Varun Sood - Managing Partner & Co-founder, Capvent AG
· Vikram Bhaskar - Managing Director, Credit Suisse
· Vincent Huang - Partner, Pantheon Capital
Click here or reach out to Sandeep / Kanika at 0120-4171111 / firstname.lastname@example.org to register now. Register before Jan 25, 2013 to avail our special discount.
(Edited by Prem Udayabhanu)
The investor ecosystem is rife with a unicorn versus cockroach startup debate. Unicorns are startups with valu