Top entrepreneur & investor conclave for Indian education sector in Delhi on Nov 22
The Indian education sector offers entrepreneurship opportunities across the spectrum, starting from kindergartens and nurseries to schools, colleges, universities and vocational training centres. In addition, there are allied opportunities like education technology, digital learning and other enabling themes.
To debate and discuss these areas in detail, VCCircle is organising the 3rd edition of its Education Investment Summit in New Delhi on November 22. During the event, the expert panels will not only share their experience of setting up successful education enterprises in India, but also the failures and the unique challenges of the Indian market and the regulatory landscape.
The conference will also feature a fireside chat on Building Education Businesses in India while discussing the key elements for scale and success. A panel dedicated to the Formal Education Sector will assess the macro opportunities and challenges for Indian schools, colleges, universities and technical/professional education. Discussions on the Vocational Training Business and the Non-Formal Education Sector will deliberate on the inherent local challenges in this space in India. Plus, a special panel on Technology-Enabled Innovation in Indian Education Sector will discuss the value proposition in the new technology-driven products & services, and their acceptability in the Indian market.
Here is a list of some of the confirmed speakers and more people are joining:
· Amit Gupta: CEO & Executive Director, S Chand Group
· Amol Arora: Vice-chairman & Managing Director, Shemrock & Shemford Group of Schools
· Amitabh Nagpal: Chairman and Group Managing Director, Macmillan Group, India
· Ashish Rajpal: MD, iDiscoveri Education
· Beas Dev Ralhan: CEO, Next Education India
· Dilip Chenoy: CEO & MD, NSDC
· Dr Raj Dravid: COO, IL&FS Education & Technology Services Ltd
· Kamlesh Sajnani: MD, IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd
· Krishnan Ganesh: Founder and CEO, Tutorvista
· Prabhat Jain: Founder & CEO, The Sarla Group
· Pramod Maheshwari: CEO & MD, Career Point Ltd
· Praveen Chakravarty: CEO, AnandRathi Financial Services
· Rajesh Bhatia: MD, Tree House Education & Accessories Ltd
· Raj Grover: CEO, Kangaroo Kids Education Ltd
· Ram Kishan Verma: Founder & CEO, Resonance Eduventures
· Ryan Pinto: CEO, Ryan International Group of Institutions
· Sanjay Purohit: CMD, iProf Learning Solutions India
· Satya Narayan R: Chairman, Career Launcher Education Infrastructure
· Samudra Sen: CEO, LearningMate Solutions
· Sanjeev Duggal: CEO & Director, Centum Learning Ltd
· Sharad Talwar: CEO, IndiaCan Education
· Tridibesh Satpathy: CEO, Edusys
· Vinay Pasricha: Chairman, WLC College India Ltd
Click for more details on the agenda.
Contact Kanika/Sandeep at 0120-4171111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to block your seat today.
The meme is that 9 out 10 startups in India fail and it's a bitter truth. But if this failure statistics doesn