Sandeep is the founder and CEO of “ShopClues.com”. He is counted amongst leading Internet experts globally, and has regularly appeared on CNBC, Fox, ABC News and regularly quoted by Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes and other prominent media outlets.
I am not going to do valuation analysis and future revenue and cash flow projections or highlight regulatory risks such as privacy concerns. But I am going to highlight five areas primarily focused on Facebook’s advertising programs.
Yahoo! reported a Beat & Raised bottom-line quarter. It also started disclosing user engagement metrics that exhibited for the first time some encouraging signs of a possible trend reversal.
Overall we noticed much higher than usual focus on social, affiliate, email marketing, and mobile and less focus on paid search related ecosystem. Overall âNet ad trends appear to be very healthy in terms of volume/pricing.
This secular adoption of the Internet and the innovations/new business models create a need among the largest Internet companies to refresh their product portfolio and to develop stronger competitive moats around their core offerings through acquisitions. In our view, Google, Amazon, eBay, and Yahoo! will remain highly acquisitive in 2011-12.
- VCCircle Healthcare Investment Summit 201425th Sep, 2014, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai
- VCCircle Agri & Food Investment Summit 201416th Oct, 2014, ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
- VCCircle Education Investment Summit 2014Nov, 2014, Delhi
- India Loyalty Conclave 201412th Nov, 2014, Mumbai
- VCCircle Consumer Investment Summit 2015Jan, 2015, Mumbai
- VCCircle Limited Partners Investment Summit 2015Feb, 2015, Mumbai
- Techcircle Ecommerce Summit 2015Feb, 2015, Mumbai
- VCCircle Awards Summit 2015Mar, 2015, Mumbai